Communication, Boundaries & Solutions for Meaningful Companionship
We provide Dog Training in Louisville, KY
No Shock Collars – No Treats – No Clickers
formerly Army Dog Training Camp
- Dogs of all ages and all breeds.
- Camps are 2 to 4 weeks in duration and completely customized to fit your dog’s needs.
- Focused on your individual training goals and customized training exercises to address specific problem behaviors and basic obedience.
- All Private Training options include one or more Group Classes.
- Practice being a calm, confident handler while teaching your dog what behaviors are expected around distractions.
- Great for beginners and new clients who are interested in learning more about our leadership based training techniques
Melaney was a tremendous help with our rescue. Jax was frightened and we weren’t sure how to begin
his training. She taught us how to lead, which gave him more confidence. It was a pleasure to work with
Melaney and we highly recommend her.
Melody is highly knowledgeable and very experienced dog trainer who genuinely loves both the dogs and
their owners. She achieves outstanding results without negative experiences for the animals.
Melanie was awesome to work with! We saw huge changes in our Rottweiler after 5 lessons together.
More than working with our dog, who was being dominant and head strong, she worked with me,
equipping me to train him. I 100% agreed with her methods, which were firm but never harsh or mean, and
they really taught him his place in our home. Couldn’t recommend her more! Thanks!
We had a great experience with this company. Melaney has excellent communication and you can tell
that she truly cares about the dogs. Our 5mo old German shepherd made great progress during her time
at the facility. I am extremely pleased with the follow up in home visits after the training as they were very informative and helpful to ensure that the dog has not regressed in anyway. Highly recommend!!
Trainer was really awesome with our aggressive puppy. She helped us calm him and get him started on a
great routine of training. Husband and I are very happy and thankful for the training. Awesome job!
Comprehensive interview for goals and needs. Easy to follow training regime with obvious cause/effect
theory. And most important great people to work with.
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Reliability
I took my 7 year old border collie to see Melanie and Cory about some issues he was having in his new
home! They were very knowledgeable and sat and talked through everything with me. Highly recommend!!