Training Camp gives your dog a behavioral foundation, and we give you the tools to reinforce this foundation, so it will last a lifetime.
- Dogs of all ages and all breeds.
- Camps are 2 or 3 weeks in duration and completely customized to fit your dog’s needs.
Private Training options to meet your training goals and lifestyle!
- Focused on your individual training goals and customized training exercises to address specific problem behaviors and basic obedience.
- All Private Training options include one or more Group Classes.
This 1 hour “crash course” will help you develop basic leadership skills and learn how to speak “dog!”
- Practice being a calm, confident handler while teaching your dog what behaviors are expected around distractions.
- Great for beginners and new clients who are interested in learning more about our leadership based training techniques.
Join Our Mailing List
Dog Training Camp US – Louisville
Melaney started in the dog world as a U.S. Army k9 handler/trainer. She started her own training business to help families achieve meaningful and rewarding relationships with their dogs.
Cory has been an animal lover her whole life, but spent most of her career as a special education teacher. She now gets to use those skills to help families achieve their pet goals.